Indoor Practice Center - Destruction | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center - Destruction

I think Mackey, Czonka, Freeney and McNabb would be great additions. If were sticking to the 44 tradition, then add Moose and Konrad.

Rocco said:
I think Mackey, Czonka, Freeney and McNabb would be great additions. If were sticking to the 44 tradition, then add Moose and Konrad.

Moose doesn't qualify, and Konrad probably doesn't even have a statue at his high school. Have to disagree with that one.

McNabb, Monk, Morris. Green maybe? Gotta get some Defense in there.

Where's the statue of the greatest quarterback in Syracuse Orangemen football history?

0080941833721_P255045_500X500.jpg

Alright probably going to get hammered for this, but here we go. We should put some statues of some recent great players. McNabb, Freeney, Harrison, Don McPherson was runner up for the freaking Heisman. We already respect the past enough. The field is named after Ernie Davis, and he already has a statue by the Dome. Let's start to relate some of the younger generation who have actually seen these guys play, or are still familiar with them. We can't keep reliving past success from the 1950's.

After Doug wins his second Super Bowl would be a great time to honor him with a statue.

And, if it doesn't work out for him in Buffalo he can come back and be our offensive line coach.

Alright probably going to get hammered for this, but here we go. We should put some statues of some recent great players. McNabb, Freeney, Harrison, Don McPherson was runner up for the freaking Heisman. We already respect the past enough. The field is named after Ernie Davis, and he already has a statue by the Dome. Let's start to relate some of the younger generation who have actually seen these guys play, or are still familiar with them. We can't keep reliving past success from the 1950's.
I like the idea of statues of the three great 44's and busts of anyone else.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey14m
Shafer said the goal is to have the indoor practice facility completed by Dec.1.

I hope Giansante issues a public apology for saying it would be done by September...but I wouldn't expect him to take any sort of accountability for making a misleading public statement like he called Poles out for.

Let's also hope we don't get any big storms the week prior to the Pitt game since the Dome is being turned over to the Crunch that week.

Full_Rebar said:
I hope Giansante issues a public apology for saying it would be done by September...but I wouldn't expect him to take any sort of accountability for making a misleading public statement like he called Poles out for. Let's also hope we don't get any big storms the week prior to the Pitt game since the Dome is being turned over to the Crunch that week.

Not sure why he would need to apologize about something that is out of his control. Communication guys just relay the info they're given.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom