Indoor Practice Center - Destruction | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Practice Center - Destruction

Poles#7

Captain
Progress...
I meant to post this the other day. Sorry gang.

I will post more photos as the work moves forward.

GO ORANGE!!! FILL THE DOME!!!

Feel free to reach out anytime
japoles

Attachments

• Destruction1.jpg
    Destruction1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 499
  • DestructionPano.jpg
    DestructionPano.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 416
They said it would go quick.

Wild guess, hope it will be open for August practices.
well then they will need to work overtime.

dont ask mcnabb, he doesnt know how that works.....

Oh Lord

Progress...
I meant to post this the other day. Sorry gang.

I will post more photos as the work moves forward.

GO ORANGE!!! FILL THE DOME!!!

Feel free to reach out anytime
japoles@
Thanks jason. Please keep this thread going and sprinkle a few pictures here and there. Thats all we ask for. I do want to know what the interior would look like as far a cosmetics (color orange? banners, 1959 chip recognition, or jim brown, ernie davis, mcnabb recgonition), but thats more down the road. thanks again.

I will try to keep updated photos at least once a week.

In answering a few questions asked here:
~ ETA - not 100% sure; as building anything there are always delays however it should not take long
~ New Track - there hasn't been approval for the placement of the new track although all signs point to Skytop - without an approval of the new place there is no ETA on a start date etc. [I've seen things I cannot share ;)]
~ IPC interior - it will not be anything fancy. looking at most other indoor practice centers there are not much: team slogans, very few pictures etc. OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little (see attachments: we need to raise about $13,000 to make that project whole) and of course a naming rights and donor recognition which has not been determined what that will look like.

Thank you guys!
Give me a call or email with any questions
315-443-0226 office
japoles

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 214
I will try to keep updated photos at least once a week.

In answering a few questions asked here:
~ ETA - not 100% sure; as building anything there are always delays however it should not take long
~ New Track - there hasn't been approval for the placement of the new track although all signs point to Skytop - without an approval of the new place there is no ETA on a start date etc. [I've seen things I cannot share ;)]
~ IPC interior - it will not be anything fancy. looking at most other indoor practice centers there are not much: team slogans, very few pictures etc. OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little (see attachments: we need to raise about $13,000 to make that project whole) and of course a naming rights and donor recognition which has not been determined what that will look like.

Thank you guys!
Give me a call or email with any questions
315-443-0226 office
japoles@

Thanks for the prompt repsonse. Thanks for the updates

" OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little"

Back when Daryl first got here I suggested a tribute to "The Legends of 44" by having statues for Ernie Jim & Floyd near the football complex. Glad to see it getting done.

Jason are there attachments for the Ernie Davis & Jim Brown statues? A have they started sculpting them yet? Do you know who is doing them? When are they going up?

Thanks

" OUTSIDE of the facility there will be Plaza 44 which are 3 bronze statues of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis & Floyd Little"

Back when Daryl first got here I suggested a tribute to "The Legends of 44" by having statues for Ernie Jim & Floyd near the football complex. Glad to see it getting done.

Jason are there attachments for the Ernie Davis & Jim Brown statues? A have they started sculpting them yet? Do you know who is doing them? When are they going up?

Thanks
They're all done. They are just trying to decide on the best place for the Nike logo. ;)

Drove by today. Bleachers are still up, but there were multiple trucks delivering loads of crushed stone for the foundation.
Nothing vertical yet...

I drive by it every single day. A lot of prep work being doing for sure as 44PRIDE eluded to. I'll keep those posted when I can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom