Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm

Does any one know why we did not give this kid a look?. Hate to see baby Onuaku get away and come back and haunt us

Last edited:
Does any one know why we did not give this kid a look?. Hate to see baby Onuaku get away and come back and haunt us
Just my opinion, but I was never enthralled with his game, no offense to the guy. Seen him against great comps, and he didn't dazzle, was quiet with the upper echelon guys. He might have improved, but totally different game than big bro.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 1m
Chinanu Onuaku announced he's headed to Louisville, over Georgetown, Miami, others. Joins Jaylen Johnson and Shaqquan Aaron.

Well, World Wide, this grandma never shot free throws that way. In fact never saw it in a women's game in over 3o years. However I did see Rick Barry, Wilt Chamberlin, Chino Onuaku etc shoot underhanded free throws. More poor free throw shooting players , men or women (under 65-70%), should be willing to try it. Missing ft's should be more embarrassing than trying any technique to improve. SUball

Still have faith in DC. We've seen some recent centers really pull it together their senior years.