Injuries | Syracusefan.com

Injuries

I considered it but knew at my age it might not be the best idea. I went down to the field a bit later. Have great laying down, in front of the goal post, and with a bunch of the players.

I considered it but knew at my age it might not be the best idea. I went down to the field a bit later. Have great laying down, in front of the goal post, and with a bunch of the players.

I'm glad you made it down and got to bask in the experience to the fullest.

I didn't realize those fences are so far down. I rolled my ankle on the jump over, but did my best to suck it up. I made it over to where Dino, Dungey, and Franklin were getting interviewed. That was quite a scene with the "DINO DINO DINO" chants. By that point I was light headed, lost my shoe, and covered in other people's sweat and spit. It was well worth it!!

Anyone else get injured storming the field? I sprained my ankle jumping the fence. I'm not as nimble as I once was. Icing, elevation, and retweets for me the rest of the night.

That is all...
Dude, I think I saw you getting treatment! Along the sideline? Damn... that sucks... BUT what a great way to get injured!! Memories!! Haha!

P.S. I was down on the field with ya, bro!! LGO!!!

Instant replay of you going in HARD rushing the field after the W;)

hahhah ...mine was more like OBJ's injury. I sucked it up though, didn't go down, and made it to midfield. Iced up right now though. My girlfriend isn't too happy with me. She'll get over it ...

upload_2017-10-14_6-0-59.png

It's a more of a drop to the field than it looks! Well worth it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom