Injuries... | Syracusefan.com

Injuries...

Really worried about Vet & also Pena’s wrist, though I believe it’s his off-arm.
I’ll be shocked if Vet isn’t done for the year.

Kid will be a warrior if he steps foot on the field in 2021.

He took a nasty hit to the outside of his knee. Be a miracle if he didn’t tear a ligament and/or meniscus.

It didn’t even occur to me during the game that we were also missing Adrian Cole, Garrets back up holy crap. We’re hurting bad right now.

It didn’t even occur to me during the game that we were also missing Adrian Cole, Garrets back up holy crap. We’re hurting bad right now.
who else played cb? did greenwood play cb? didn't see that.

Shrader only ran 22 times for 177 yards. Wouldn't shock me if he has a sprained ankle. Also, won't be shocked at all to see him start against BC.

I think the shuffling around at DB forced a lot of changes in terms of the blitz calls and the ability to stack the box against the run. Watching the game, you could see Barron and Carter were providing a lot of support on the non-Duce side of the field.

With Vet and Tisdale’s injuries, it will be interesting to see what happens when Bleich comes back (assuming post-bye week). Maybe we’ll see some shuffling to get Servais back at OT, with Bergeron, Ellis, Bleich and Davis filling in the rest.

No significant injury updates. Babers said he’s hopeful to get G/T Darius Tisdale back at some point this year. Declined to share specifics on Chris Bleich, Carlos Vettorello, Chris Elmore and Garrett Williams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom