Injury Report | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report

LeMoyneCuse

All American
Per Matt Park's Twitter

Bromley close to 100%, Sales a bit banged up but expected to be ready for Saturday, Broyld likely only to play in case of emergency.

Good news much better than last November...IMHO the biggest reason we lost 5 straight games last year was depth

Good news much better than last November...IMHO the biggest reason we lost 5 straight games last year was depth

That coupled with the undue stress caused by the staff overthinking and playcalling wayyyy too conservative.

Completely different, healthy team this year. :)

Probably the best shape we have been in in November in many years.

Agreed, after fall camp we have really avoided major injuries this year. I think maybe Karma for the last decade where it seemed we were losign a player week during the season.

Huh we are healthier and stronger than any time in the past few years yet there are still people who think Hicks and Luther do a bad job at S&C. I would say that now we are starting to see what they can really do with better athletes.

Helps that we can rotate at RB, WR, DBs, DL. At the end of a game, the 4th RB (AAM) does good work, while the top 2 guys rest.

Huh we are healthier and stronger than any time in the past few years yet there are still people who think Hicks and Luther do a bad job at S&C. I would say that now we are starting to see what they can really do with better athletes.

People questioning Hicks and Luther go back long before Doug Marrone and most on this board. There have been issues in the past with players and S&C, but I dont think anyone is specifically blaming them for the past few years when SU was decimated by injuries.

Why the "huh"? I think everyone said the same thing...we're in good shape.

They should put Broyld in a phone booth or something with a sign that says "In case of emergency, break glass."

Or not. But I mean, that would be awesome.

They should put Broyld in a phone booth or something with a sign that says "In case of emergency, break glass."

Or not. But I mean, that would be awesome.

Was just about to post this.

Was just about to post this.
Same page, bro.

250yu273swsw.gif

Goes back to something I posted previously about expectations for this year. Not only should we avoid the drop-off like last year, or 2010, we should actually get better through November as the young guys improve and depth allows us to stay fresh and healthy. It does seem like we're playing the best ball of the season right now.

Per Matt Park's Twitter

Bromley close to 100%, Sales a bit banged up but expected to be ready for Saturday, Broyld likely only to play in case of emergency.
i would feel better if i heard jerome smith was 100%

I just spent 5 minutes watching that hurdler warm-up. Or was it 30 minutes?

he reportably tweaked an ankle last week.
I didn't know that. I thought they were resting him and giving other PT. Hopefully he will be fine...we need to ride that horse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom