Interest in McFarlane Growing | Syracusefan.com

Interest in McFarlane Growing

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Added an offer from UMass (haha) and now hearing from Maryland and Georgia Tech.

We need to bring in a prep or Juco at RB as far as i can see it is the only true hole we have in this class

We need to bring in a prep or Juco at RB as far as i can see it is the only true hole we have in this class

Why do you keep posting this? We aren't recruiting anyone that fits that bill so leave it be. McFarlane looks like a good recruit and it looks better that he is getting more looks as the season progresses. He is our RB for this class, whether you like it or not.

Hey Bnoro crack a beer, fire up a joint, pop a lude... chill. And by the way i do believe we may bring in a Juco or prep. Its just football dude take it easy.

Why do you keep posting this? We aren't recruiting anyone that fits that bill so leave it be. McFarlane looks like a good recruit and it looks better that he is getting more looks as the season progresses. He is our RB for this class, whether you like it or not.

People have posted McFarlane ain't done lookin'.

Hey Bnoro crack a beer, fire up a joint, pop a lude... chill. And by the way i do believe we may bring in a Juco or prep. Its just football dude take it easy.
I'm chill as a cucumber man. I'm just saying. We aren't recruiting anyone else at RB right now that we really have a chance at besides Kenneth Goins. I don't think we can land Wes Brown, though it would be nice. I'm just pointing out that fact to you.

We have the benefit of being his home state's team. I don't think he waivers from his commitment.

Added an offer from UMass (haha) and now hearing from Maryland and Georgia Tech.

I believe Devante is rock solid. I remember him being very excited about committing to Syracuse and I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom