• Cant post with out it!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • How do I stop it?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

HeaterCuse22

All Conference
Talked with a guy at work today that said the following:

His brother was good friends with Lang in HS same age and graduating class at Henninger. Like Lang his brother also was a ball boy for SU and has categorically denied any of this stuff happened or made him feel it was happening to Lang.

The guy I work with was in the same graduating class as Davis in HS as well at Henninger. He remembers conversations about Davis being around the team during his HS years and there was no allegation or feelings that this type of thing happened.

He did float a couple of interesting thoughts out there on the motives that I hadn't seen yet so I thought I would post -

Is it plausible that as a youngster bernie told him if he kept working hard on his basketball game he could potentially walk on to the SU team, but after the team's success in the late 80's this became less of a possibility causing a motive for revenge (remember he babysit bernies kids and Basketball was his life per his story) ?

or

Bernie indeed was doing this stuff to him promising that if he kept his mouth shut he could have a spot on the team, but again with the success of the late 80's the door shut on this possibility.

I also can't start a new thread without a poll, would love to know how!

I also can't start a new thread without a poll, would love to know how!
Hit compatability button next to address bar on the top of screen. For some reason when you post in compatability mode it resets your count (so when I am not posting new threads i switch back).

That thought crossed my mind... Maybe Davis was delusional as a teenager and thought he had a legit chance and playing pro basketball somewhere, especially if he knew the "King of Cuse"... When his career tanked, he blamed Bernie instead of himself

Lots of stories in regards to the accusers. Talked to a guy who grew up down the street from Lang, who he called Lala. Says the guy is a fall down drunk/drug addict but he knows he did spend a lot of time with Fine. Doesn't necessarily believe that Fine molested him/them in anyway, but thinks that something happened to them along the way.

Excellent poll question.

Hit compatability button next to address bar on the top of screen. For some reason when you post in compatability mode it resets your count (so when I am not posting new threads i switch back).

YES!!!! Thank you it worked!!!!

Talked to a guy today at work who played bball with Davis at suny oswego and davis constantly bragged about how he always played bball with su players. Said he running joke amongst his teammates because of how bad he was despite playing with all theses su guys. Davis told them he was going to go pro for sure. Said he was just a ready weird dude. Once hit a game winning shot went crazy and ran out of the arena.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Talked to a guy today at work who played bball with Davis at suny oswego and davis constantly bragged about how he always played bball with su players. Said he running joke amongst his teammates because of how bad he was despite playing with all theses su guys. Davis told them he was going to go pro for sure. Said he was just a ready weird dude. Once hit a game winning shot went crazy and ran out of the arena.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
That's not weird. I run out of the house in celebration whenever I win Words with Friends.

YES!!!! Thank you it worked!!!!

that fix has been on the support board several times. people should read that board once in awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom