Interesting from UK All-Access | Syracusefan.com

Interesting from UK All-Access

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
@PSBasketball brought up a good point. Unsigned recruits were shown on that UK All-Access show. Is that a violation of some sort?

No such thing as NCAA rules violations at UK. Carry on.

Can't wait until Calipari is kneading dough at Joey's.

I'd love to be all excited about this. But UK has the best compliance officer in Sandy Bell. She is literally one of the experts in the field in NCAA compliance. This show doesnt get aired with her stamp of approval.

bONACUSE you are full of stuff and you know it. UK is without QUESTION breaking a rule doing this. We all know however that nothing will be done, much like UNC fabricating grades and entire classes for their athletes every season. We won't even get into SEC football.

bONACUSE you are full of stuff and you know it. UK is without QUESTION breaking a rule doing this. We all know however that nothing will be done, much like UNC fabricating grades and entire classes for their athletes every season. We won't even get into SEC football.
What does that have to do with what he said?

Having the best compliance officer just means they probably wont get caught. Says nothing about how clean their program is.

Just curious, but what rule is being broken?

its the same rule/idea that recruits are not even supposed to be spoken of by the school until there is a letter of intent, just on a higher level because UK is making money off of that ESPN spot. Once again though...i dont know who Cal is paying in the NCAA lately but he seems to have a free pass on everything now.

Ummmm......ok.

I am by no means a compliance officer. Many compliance officers these days have a legal degree. I have no idea on whether or not a rule was broken, however I do know that UK Compliance is THE compliance office in the NCAA.

If a film crew was on campus, you have to pretty much guarantee that THE compliance office in college athletics gave it's blessing.

I am not sticking up for Paypal Cal in any way, but people are looking for anything now to throw his program under the bus...myself included.

I have a friend with close ties to the Louisville program who says that Kentucky is so big right now that they don't have to cheat anymore, and that they aren't. I found it hard to believe, but he's a pretty damn solid source.

mason

I have a friend with close ties to the Louisville program who says that Kentucky is so big right now that they don't have to cheat anymore, and that they aren't. I found it hard to believe, but he's a pretty damn solid source.

mason

I would tend to believe him just because anyone from Louisville be more likely to hate UK than to be a fan with their blue colored glasses on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom