Interesting stat from David Hale | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting stat from David Hale

Ok, I can get on board about long passes, BUT we just did have one that beat VTech. Passing is certainly an issue, right now. We are running the ball on another level.
And against Clemson to pena, queeley against FSU and queeley against wake. So at least one the last 4 weeks minus BC. I get not as good as the run game, but explosive. Plays are explosive plays whether in the air or on the ground.

Well, till Derrick Henry went down for what might be the season
that sux, I hadn't seen that. With the pounding he gives, and takes, it's a wonder he hasn't been hurt more. I was beginning to think he was omnipotent, sux if he's out for the rest of the season.

i will give you that.. all the more reason though to have a few blown ones for us. but he doesnt really throw that much.. look at the games

29/29/31/29/40/32/29/41/ around 30..
Yeah I was being hyperbolic but still. The other thing is that our WR routes don’t really set up for blown coverage. The dbacks hedge deep. Really looking to take advantage of seams etc

maybe the B10 D isnt that good its just a lot of bad offenses

Curious if this is true the last few years (and +). The B10 is such a boring league to watch and this is prob why.

The BC game turned on 3 explosive plays. Tucker had 2 or 3 other chunk plays. Certainly that is great, and exciting, but it shows how much we depend on Tucker’s speed and Shrader’s running for counters. Jackson is the only receiver who puts up consistent numbers. Not much balance, not as many weapons as you might like. Need these 3 guys, and the OL starters, to stay healthy. And they have to do it against defenses that can stack up, knowing what we have.
It's really scary when you think about it. Receiver depth is where we need to make major strides so that everything doesn't collapse if Tuck/Shrader are off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom