Interesting Tweet on Eli | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Tweet on Eli

I wasn't calling you out for being wrong? Just remembering that we were both shocked by JB's comments about him.
I remember us sitting at the table before the tournament started and me being really nervous about what JB was saying about Hughes as a transfer and you being pretty calm about it while I wasn’t.

I remember us sitting at the table before the tournament started and me being really nervous about what JB was saying about Hughes as a transfer and you being pretty calm about it while I wasn’t.
Had nothing to do with Hughes. I am always calm at a poker table. Won another small tournament today. That is 2 in a row for you people counting at home.

So he is saying that they are worse than what they actually play? And the crowd helps them? Cause that show vs NC...

Attachments

• EA48487D-A231-4EFA-94FB-0195AFEBD517.png
    EA48487D-A231-4EFA-94FB-0195AFEBD517.png
    867.9 KB · Views: 160
How do y’all compare Hughes vs Mal Richardson?
If they had both played for us for 3 years—who’d have had a better college career, and who the better nba career?

How do y’all compare Hughes vs Mal Richardson?
If they had both played for us for 3 years—who’d have had a better college career, and who the better nba career?

I mean who else has done 'that' to UVA under Bennett?

Eli is ACC leading scorer I hope he comes back and defends that crown.

great game offensively by elijah tonite. looked very confident with his shot all night .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom