internet wifi game 1 vs game 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

internet wifi game 1 vs game 2

I'm sorry. I'll get booted for this comment... but you are at an SU game...one of the better venues in college football... put your damn phones away and drink some crappy Budweiser and enjoy the game. Is this really the best thing we have to bitch about?
I don't look at my phone at all during the game but I wanted 3 simple things during halftime:

1- An update/info on Cordy
2- To know how badly Wash was beating Rutty
3- A cookiewich

I was only able to get 1/3 :(

I'm sorry. I'll get booted for this comment... but you are at an SU game...one of the better venues in college football... put your damn phones away and drink some crappy Budweiser and enjoy the game. Is this really the best thing we have to bitch about?

People want stats and out of town scores. Y'know, the stuff they should be making use of the video boards for, but never seem to.

anyone else have better or worse internet? Were both t he 4g and the wifi improved?

249 had very solid WiFi.

edit: WiFi is a necessity when we have games that last as long as 4 hours on a regular basis. It's not like every single moment of that 4 hours is action. WSJ posted that article showing that plays only take up 11 minutes of action.

Last edited:
Wifi was much improved - and it needs to be. expecting people to check out for that long with no way to check phones isn't realistic. The fans desire to do so doesn't make them less of a fan either, simply makes them a member of society in 2017. SU needs to be able to offer this in a seamless fashion.

Wifi was much improved - and it needs to be. expecting people to check out for that long with no way to check phones isn't realistic. The fans desire to do so doesn't make them less of a fan either, simply makes them a member of society in 2017. SU needs to be able to offer this in a seamless fashion.
That's great about the WIFI, but I also remember someone saying that the ribbon board was showing current scores and that it was the best it has ever been...is that true? That was one of my main beefs especially when you have a parlay going....;)

Wifi was better as to not dropping off but was still a bit slow. But beggars cant be choosers. The scores on the ribbon boards were great. They are ok as is but if I were to make a suggestion, I'd change the color scheme if possible. White text on bright orange background doesn't show as well as it could.

Wifi was better as to not dropping off but was still a bit slow. But beggars cant be choosers. The scores on the ribbon boards were great. They are ok as is but if I were to make a suggestion, I'd change the color scheme if possible. White text on bright orange background doesn't show as well as it could.
Correct my "much improved" comment should have been "existed". Baby steps. I think the scores were tough to read but there is so much flash and ribbon and ad stuff going on - I use my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom