Interviews with several coaches have taken place | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Interviews with several coaches have taken place

Something is screwy here. Coyle must've gotten cold feet or he thinks that Frost will leave in a year or two. If Frost picked UCF over SU, he has no plans to be there in 3 years and he's just looking for an easy "look at how much they improved" stepping stone to go back to Oregon or Nebraska in a year

Makes sense.

Grapevine says Frost wanted only a 2 year deal. Good riddance
I would be fine with a 2 year deal if I thought Frost was an infinitely better choice than the others, but I don't feel that way.

I would be fine with a 2 year deal if I thought Frost was an infinitely better choice than the others, but I don't feel that way.
a two year deal is death for a program. What recruit would sign up for a team with a coach for two years. That is a complete joke and not believable

a two year deal is death for a program. What recruit would sign up for a team with a coach for two years. That is a complete joke and not believable
illinois gave cubit a 2 year deal and everyone saw it as a weak commitment to cubit. likewise if frost only wanted 2 years, everyone should see it as a weak commitment to SU

Will be interesting to see if he got a 2 year deal at UCF...

It can't be a 2 year deal. It's got to be 5, but the key will be the buyout. I'm guessing the buyout after 2 years drops significantly, and that was the chip UCF was willing to play.

I would really love to see the names of people that we have actually talked to or interviewed. Not the rumors but the actual list of people we have talked to.

Frost and Ash are the two I know for sure. Other than that just rumors and talk. Someone said Babers others said no he didn't make it that weekend. I would be very interested to get the list of coaches we actually interviewed.