Iowa and MST to OT... | Syracusefan.com

Iowa and MST to OT...

Does it feel like Michigan State has a built in injury excuse EVERY YEAR?

You know what, they're good, but just wait till the whole team shows up!

MSU struggling against the zone Appling bailed them out once. Iowa could have won this game in regulation put missed a bunch of FT''s in the second half. There's another miss as I type this.

Entertaining high level game though.

Iowa hasn't hit a fg in 14 minutes... law of averages says that's impossible.

Iowa. destroying physics since 2014.

or statistics... either one.

Iowa blows it! I know they didn't make a shot, but the missed Ft's were what killed them even more.

Iowa hasn't hit a fg in 14 minutes... law of averages says that's impossible.

Iowa. destroying physics since 2014.

or statistics... either one.
Shooting 43 free throws helps

What is MSU doing LOL. I'll laugh if they lose.

How is the last play not a foul on MSU when there is absolutely contact???

ugh terrible play by iowa, i knew as soon as it was obvious he was taking it all the way they werent scoring.

How is the last play not a foul on MSU when there is absolutely contact???

they almost never call fouls in that situation, i hate out of control drives in that situation, should have kicked it out for an open 3 and the win.

Same old Iowa from last year when they couldn't make plays when they needed to. I say that as an Iowa fan too - a very frustrated Iowa fan. (but Syracuse is still my main team)

Leave it to Iowa to find a way to lose. All they needed to do is score a couple of points in that 14 minute span...and they win. Izzo lucks out again.

If Franny doesn't pick up a T, they might have won in regulation. For a coach on the hot seat, he doesn't do himself many favors.

If Franny doesn't pick up a T, they might have won in regulation. For a coach on the hot seat, he doesn't do himself many favors.

He is far from on the hot seat. Not sure where you get that from.

Iowa and Pitt, lost games they could/should have won at home, by missing a ton of chippies and a ton of foul shots.
That kid at the end of the game for Iowa made 3 great moves for driving layups and butchered them all badly.

Does it feel like Michigan State has a built in injury excuse EVERY YEAR?

You know what, they're good, but just wait till the whole team shows up!
Duke had that after their NC. Kyree Irving and then Kelly.

they almost never call fouls in that situation, i hate out of control drives in that situation, should have kicked it out for an open 3 and the win.

Not true when the home team is down 2. Road team down 1 then yes, there needs to be a full rape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom