IPF Interior | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

IPF Interior

Don't you usually want the walls a solid bright color so you can see the ball easier?

I beg to differ.
I've been in there, and while it's a very nice facility, it is also incredibly bland.

It's a cheap fix to put up some large murals or whatever of Syracuse greats, or a shot of the Dome w/ a big crowd, etc.

Would go a LONG way towards making the inside of the IPF look a LOT better, for only a little (relatively speaking) $.
"Cheap Fix"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Cheap Fix"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What, you don't think a facelift expenditure that probably runs into the tens of thousands of dollars, is a "cheap fix" in a world where we're spending hundreds of millions on a Dome reno?
In today's multi-BILLION $ world of college athletics?

I'll see you, and raise:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What, you don't think a facelift expenditure that probably runs into the tens of thousands of dollars, is a "cheap fix" in a world where we're spending hundreds of millions on a Dome reno?
In today's multi-BILLION $ world of college athletics?

I'll see you, and raise:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Point made, but everyone underestimates the cost of things like this. $5-$10 per sf just for the product. Design of the product is on top of that. I just got a quote to wrap half a building temporarily and it was $ 80,000-$90,000 not including design. Think about that next time we lose a valued assistant coach and we complain that the school won’t support the program

Point made, but everyone underestimates the cost of things like this. $5-$10 per sf just for the product. Design of the product is on top of that. I just got a quote to wrap half a building temporarily and it was $ 80,000-$90,000 not including design. Think about that next time we lose a valued assistant coach and we complain that the school won’t support the program
Completely agree. And that was my earlier point. Not saying never just not now. get all other “ducks in a row” and then if it’s something the coaches want you figure it out in a few years.

Why not use projection vs permanent signage. The white walls make for a perfect canvas. Would be innovative and set us apart.

Why not use projection vs permanent signage. The white walls make for a perfect canvas. Would be innovative and set us apart.
That would probably interfer with the filming by the cameras in the ceiling taping practices for coaches review. Another reason blank walls are better for a practice facility.