IPF Interior | Syracusefan.com

IPF Interior

BVille44

Starter
In my opinion the interior of the IPF looks very bland with its white walls. Does know why SU Athletics has not put up large displays of NFL players like Freeney/McNabb, lacrosse greats, and soccer players in the MLS like Bono.

It’s a very impressive structure from the outside but in my opinion the interior could use some work to make it much more appealing for football, soccer, and lacrosse players/recruits.

xc84

Living Legend
In my opinion the interior of the IPF looks very bland with its white walls. Does know why SU Athletics has not put up large displays of NFL players like Freeney/McNabb, lacrosse greats, and soccer players in the MLS like Bono.

It’s a very impressive structure from the outside but in my opinion the interior could use some work to make it much more appealing for football, soccer, and lacrosse players/recruits.
It's always about money and priorities.

721Comstock

2022 Iggy Awards: Leading Scorer/Game/Buddy 3s
of all the things to spend money on, this would be the last after everything else is complete.

I beg to differ.
I've been in there, and while it's a very nice facility, it is also incredibly bland.

It's a cheap fix to put up some large murals or whatever of Syracuse greats, or a shot of the Dome w/ a big crowd, etc.

Would go a LONG way towards making the inside of the IPF look a LOT better, for only a little (relatively speaking) $.

Orijinal

All Conference
I agree with this, although the Dome interior is a much bigger priority. Syracuse has to do more than cover it's bland concrete walls with posters, and it's bland practice facility walls with the same. But I bet they have plans for both

Last edited:

CuseLegacy

I beg to differ.
I've been in there, and while it's a very nice facility, it is also incredibly bland.

It's a cheap fix to put up some large murals or whatever of Syracuse greats, or a shot of the Dome w/ a big crowd, etc.

Would go a LONG way towards making the inside of the IPF look a LOT better, for only a little (relatively speaking) $.
My guess is that they are darn happy that they have an IPF, bland walls or not.

DoubleDee

All Conference
I don’t think it’s that important. Nice, but not important. Below is Alabama, Michigan, and Clemson.
B29E747D-F840-4DF9-BD55-15161FE8F466.jpeg

UelSU

All Conference
I agree with this, although the Dome interior is a much bigger priority. Syracuse has to do more than cover it's bland concrete walls with posters, and it's bland practice facility walls with the same. But I bet they have plans for both
I hope they at least update the graphic banners in the dome during renovation. They are looking a bit
tired IMOP.

xc84

Living Legend
I hope they at least update the graphic banners in the dome during renovation. They are looking a bit
tired IMOP.
What graphic banners are you talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamizana43

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom