IPF Update | Syracusefan.com

IPF Update

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Talking to a business contact, Syracuse purchased the majority of the mechanicals and electrical for the IPF. They've been holding the materials since SU ordered them when the prices were better but they've now been delivered. According to my contact, their SU contact has said its "anybodies guess" when they get the go ahead to break ground and it's out of their hands but they think it'll be soon.

I was also told from a reliable source that there are certainly "issues" with the city that are holding up construction.

Take all this fwiw, I trust what I heard today.

Last edited:
Talking to a business contact, Syracuse purchased the majority of the mechanicals and electrical for the IPF. They've been holding the materials since SU ordered them when the prices were better but they've now been delivered. According to my contact, their SU contact has said its "anybodies guess" when they get the go ahead to break ground and it's out of their hands but they think it'll be soon.

I was also told from a reliable source that there are certainly "issues" with the city that are holding up construction.

Take all this fwiw, I trust what I heard today.
I will tell you that I was told on Friday that there was a single issue (an internal one) holding up the start of construction but that it will be resolved very shortly. After that, the facility will go up quickly.

SUOrange44