Is Boatwright cleared to play? | Syracusefan.com

Is Boatwright cleared to play?

Just got a text from espn he will play sunday

lol. No, I dont believe so, per Andy Katz re-tweet.

You get texts from ESPN about Uconn Husky updates?

Everything college basketball I get text about, I even got the text about Townson winning...

Everything college basketball I get text about, I even got the text about Townson winning...
Damn you must get alot of texts. That would be so annoying!

Damn you must get alot of texts. That would be so annoying!
Sure do, but the good news if my phone is on silent at night so none of them wake me up...

Amazing how UConn continues to get away with BS and get players cleared. You just got to love the job Calhoun does at that school the legal way, lol.

Amazing how UConn continues to get away with BS and get players cleared. You just got to love the job Calhoun does at that school the legal way, lol.
No offense but Boatright was suspended for some pretty dumb spit...

Don't laugh about Towson winning! I won a serious bet with Fishy as a result of that game. We had a bet as to which team would have a zero in its record longer --- Towson or Murray State. I had Murray State.

Don't laugh about Towson winning! I won a serious bet with Fishy as a result of that game. We had a bet as to which team would have a zero in its record longer --- Towson or Murray State. I had Murray State.

Binghamton is 0-21.

Maybe they get t-shirts?

No laughing matter, just pointing out that I get text about EVERYTHING.

Also congrats on you win, what was the wager you made?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom