Is Jerami Grant The Best Pro Orange? | Syracusefan.com

Is Jerami Grant The Best Pro Orange?

CuseInNOLA

Naked Mole Rat
Jerami just had the best game of his career. 25 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks, super active on the defensive end. He is proving that he has earned his 3/$27m contract, and may be on pace to outplay it. Seems like he gets every 50/50 ball, and the fact that he can guard all five positions (was guarding LaMarcus Aldridge tonight as small-ball 5) makes him indispensable in today's NBA. I think he is the best active Syracuse alum in the NBA, and I never would have guessed that when he left. Really happy for the kid, excited to watch his career continue to grow.

Jerami just had the best game of his career. 25 points, 12 rebounds, 3 blocks, super active on the defensive end. He is proving that he has earned his 3/$27m contract, and may be on pace to outplay it. Seems like he gets every 50/50 ball, and the fact that he can guard all five positions (was guarding LaMarcus Aldridge tonight as small-ball 5) makes him indispensable in today's NBA. I think he is the best active Syracuse alum in the NBA, and I never would have guessed that when he left. Really happy for the kid, excited to watch his career continue to grow.
I thought he was the only active Syracuse alum in the NBA.

Dion Waiters - he’s about to will the Heat to a playoff run.

Dion could be sneaking into an all star game at this stage if fully healthy.

Jerami has done great and is making that contract look like a steal but this is an apples to oranges comparison.

perhaps the deal with dion and jerami is an overall lack of job security requires maximum effort everyday.

Wait but I thought Syracuse players can't play defense
Good reminder! I always forget that Cuse players, in the year or so that they spend playing zone, forget how to play that overly complicated man to man defensive scheme!

Would rather have Dion in the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom