is Jesse a closet PG?! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

is Jesse a closet PG?!

Players spend a lot of time shooting around and playing unofficial ‘scrimmages’ with each other and things like that. If Jesse felt confident making 3’s, I think he’d show it at those times. Practices are also relatively low risk scenarios, especially for a Center with no competition for playing time. There’d really be nothing stopping him from stepping back and shooting some threes other than the coach calling him names.
Still seeing Jesse's stroke on that 3 -and don't think it was pure luck.
Needs to take a few more for a larger sample size (just to satisfy my curiosity!).
Duke game, down 15+ with SU/Jesse lost on offense, I'd have been fine seeing him slip out to the line for an open 3. Suppose he made it again, and possibly another?
That game could have got interesting when you consider the fan reaction and opening up the lane.
If he missed -so what. SU was toast.

i did hear "the flying dutchman" the other night. that's pretty good. also heard them say lively would lead the league in blocks if he got jesse's minutes.

I am not sure JB can think outside of the box anymore when it comes to positions and height.
He is so wedded to what he does, he can’t recruit players who don’t fit his scheme, and won’t adjust his scheme to fit players not in his mold.
He had centers like Otis Hill, Rony Seikaly and Craig Forth and built teams that accented their pluses and his their minuses. No more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom