Is Sandler done? | Syracusefan.com

Is Sandler done?

I haven't paid attention to him in years. This was the first that I could actually bring myself to watch, but mainly because I like classic video games.

Sandler failed where Bill Murray exceled. It's one thing to be a funny guy but you have to table the bathroom humor usually when you hit your 40's. Jim Carrey has tried and been successful in a few movies, Sandler is still stuck in his 20's

Never been a Sandler fan, really, but I'm not sure this Flop is on him. The Pac-Man theme is pretty dumb.

He has a massive deal already signed with Netflix that's gonna guarantee him tens of millions. Unfortunately.

Hoping someone like Netflix could do an Adam Sandler - David Spade 24/7 binge weekend sometime.

I enjoyed some of his stuff. 50 First Dates, Bedtime Stories, The Wedding Singer were all entertaining.
The biggest thing I dislike about his movies is Rob Schneider is always in them.

KellySyracuse said:
Sandler failed where Bill Murray exceled. It's one thing to be a funny guy but you have to table the bathroom humor usually when you hit your 40's. Jim Carrey has tried and been successful in a few movies, Sandler is still stuck in his 20's
Yeah but Murray is funny. Sandler wasn't. He and Murray arent comparables. He and carrey are much closer and Jims stuff is crap now too. Sandler is just really really not funny.

i dont think he is done as he movies are still making money.. even pixels is going to make 50-60 million in the us and 100 million over seas and make a profit.

blended made a big profit almost 4x its cost, just go with it made a profit, both grown ups made big profits. considering his genre the fact that he makes relatively cheap movies than make 2-4x the money back is pretty good and thats without all that many great reviews

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom