Is Saturday the right time for a Big Head Bernie Fine? | Syracusefan.com

Is Saturday the right time for a Big Head Bernie Fine?

wasn't Pat "orangemanpd"? must've graduated. Although why would graduation stop him from posting.

wasn't Pat "orangemanpd"? must've graduated. Although why would graduation stop him from posting.
I thought he was pmanley or something like that.

I would avoid big heads related to this for the time being.

If this all comes out as false then there should be big head BF give aways, but right now isn't a good time.

NO to the Bernie Big Head idea. The last thing we need now is to look like Penn State students.

Pretty sure Pat Manley is working for homeland security in DC now. I think he was quite the bright kid.

The school wouldn't let any big heads related to this anyways

I would avoid big heads related to this for the time being.

Honestly I doubt any big head related to this story makes it into the Dome. Syracuse has done an excellent PR job so far, no way they slip up that way. As much as I would love to see a Schwartz big head, it would be a PR blunder

Pretty sure Pat Manley is working for homeland security in DC now. I think he was quite the bright kid.

he is OVERRATED.

haha... he is living in DC. follow him on twitter @pmanley he is a frequant updater. he is still and always will be a cuse fan. its in his blood. and family.

I thought the big head thing was always overrated, it was something we stole from other schools but for some reason people thought we were the originators. How about we just get the students to show up in force for once at one of these early season games!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom