Is the sleeping giant finally awake? | Syracusefan.com

Is the sleeping giant finally awake?

actually our offense was pretty bad at times .. but the d was so so good.. what a great win

I don't know about sleeping giant, but I am happy that this sleepy guy doesn't work Friday. I'll sleep like a baby after that win.

LOL. Forgot how we all argued about that. Pretty funny now.

Can we all agree now?
A while back I stated, after a loss, that watching SU reminded me of the cow being sacrificed in Apocalypse Now. As bad as they looked then, let me be the first to say now: LET'S GO!

A while back I stated, after a loss, that watching SU reminded me of the cow being sacrificed in Apocalypse Now. As bad as they looked then, let me be the first to say: LET'S GO!

Maybe they dropped some acid and took a ride up a river this week, or substituted the river for just the movie. Their spirits looks unbelievable tonight, if you see it from that perspective. As I keep saying, I saw something that normally was not "there".

Oddly, I've had The Doors "The End" in my head all week, thank goodness it wasn't. To heck with it, I'm going to play it again now. That song is an amazing piece of art, and my fast will be over tomorrow morning... no more roman wilderness of pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom