Is there a JB Show Tonight ? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a JB Show Tonight ?

Yes. Please call and ask about the comments Mr. Boeheim made last night. Please say it's not the length of the wand that counts, but the skill of the wizard. Please do it for me.

You know I defended the comments JB made.

Well then ask if he would recommend a good pair of knee pads?
hulk-smash-phone.jpg

Oh he’s just being homophobic

But, don’t worry, he’s still very offended by JB’s height burn.
Wasnt going to give you the time but if your going to say stupid stuff then have your facts straight. It was in regards to something he said previously...not what you think.

Also, I'm not offended whatsoever...I just want good publicity for our program.

You seem to be the one offended by EVERYTHING that majority of this board has to say lately. Get some thicker skin Nate.

Wasnt going to give you the time but if your going to say stupid stuff then have your facts straight. It was in regards to something he said previously...not what you think.

Also, I'm not offended whatsoever...I just want good publicity for our program.

You seem to be the one offended by EVERYTHING that majority of this board has to say lately. Get some thicker skin Nate.
I couldn’t afford to give a fck if it was financed.

Yea...definitely thin skinned. JB burner account.
I’m a big fan of JB - you’re a big fan of Matt Gutierrez. We all have our crosses to bear.

Oh he’s just being homophobic

But, don’t worry, he’s still very offended by JB’s height burn.

I defend JB. I say I kneel at the pulpit of JB. So I get knocked for loyalty.

Keep the faith my man... we’ll get some wins next week so these folks can have some more press conferences to dissect.

They don’t seem to have much else going on so it will keep them entertained.

You and I can watch the games.

Keep the faith my man... we’ll get some wins next week so these folks can have some more press conferences to dissect. You and I can watch the games.

They don’t seem to have much else going on so it will keep them entertained.

The sad thing is a lot of the posters taking shots at JB are local fans. I'm a local and I have loyalty not for what just JB has done on the court but what he has done off the court for the university and the community.

So you don't use any critical thinking skills and think maybe he could have handled certain situations better? Just rubber stamp everything he does?

I’m a big fan of JB - you’re a big fan of Matt Gutierrez. We all have our crosses to bear.
I'm a fan of Syracuse. All things Syracuse including JB. Im not a fan of giving the program bad publicity even if it's not really a big deal about what was actually said. Id prefer positive news and momentum in regards to our basketball program and recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom