Is there a stat on missed dunks? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a stat on missed dunks?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Chukwah might break the record.

7 footer? Would love to know what his VJ is. 1 inch?

Dunks made/missed are recorded in the play by play, but I am not aware of anywhere that it is aggregated.

Roberts was WAY over .500 on his success rate though. BMK and Chukwu not so much.

Chukwu has raised it to an art form.
Catching...going up...and then smashing the ball into the back of the rim.
He looks so good...wonder if he works on it in practice.

This thread and watching NBA yesterday makes me pine for guys like Rak, and Jeremai Grant, and Hak. Never worried about them being able to finish with authority.

I have the pbp data from all 2013-14 and like half of 14-15.

Rak was extremely consistent, 55 for 58 on dunks or 95%

Jerami Grant was probably the least consistent over many dunks, 28 for 35 or 80%.

Jonny Flynn missed a ton of dunks because he always tried to dunk on people. We all remember the incredible one he made at Rutgers, but he missed pretty much every other time he tried to dunk on people...which was way too often for a little guy.

didn’t Rony miss a bunch his first couple of years?

I recall Brandon Triche going up for some one handed tomahawks...and never actually converting one

Funny, I was looking to show a bunch of BT dunks, but I found one that was stunningly similar to Frank's dunk against the Bonnies. Same dang play!

Funny, I was looking to show a bunch of BT dunks, but I found one that was stunningly similar to Frank's dunk against the Bonnies. Same dang play!

Notice everybody on offense is moving? Crazy what opens up when players move around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom