Is there any chance that we knocked G'town out of a 1 seed? | Syracusefan.com

Is there any chance that we knocked G'town out of a 1 seed?

indiana, gonzaga, duke, louisville

those are your 1 seeds

duke?

they didn't win a first seed in their own league and got knocked out early in their tourney

duke?

they didn't win a first seed in their own league and got knocked out early in their tourney
So did Cuse in '10 and we still got a #1 seed

God, I hope so.

Very few things in life are as enjoyable as playing the spoiler for the hoyas--especially after their dopey fanbase was so full of themselves last weekend. Screw them--I hope they lose their first game in the tournament.

I think we've clearly passed Michigan at this point. Not sure how many more teams we can pass. I thought a 2 was impossible, but if we win the BET, my guess would be a 2 seed. Tournament winners always get a bump, especially if you beat the teams that we would have at that point.

I think it's even possible that a 3 is locked up right now. The rpi and bpi numbers are screaming 3 seed, and I don't think a neutral court loss to Louisville would really harm the profile.

Absolutely we did. For now at least. Will have to see if any of the other contenders come up short.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I think we've clearly passed Michigan at this point. Not sure how many more teams we can pass. I thought a 2 was impossible, but if we win the BET, my guess would be a 2 seed. Tournament winners always get a bump, especially if you beat the teams that we would have at that point.

I think it's even possible that a 3 is locked up right now. The rpi and bpi numbers are screaming 3 seed, and I don't think a neutral court loss to Louisville would really harm the profile.
Only way we Enter the 3 seed discussion is if we win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely we did. For now at least. Will have to see if any of the other contenders come up short.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Duke, IU, Gonzaga and Lville. Gtown has zero chance at a 1 seed.

Gtown may have ended up as a #1 seed if it won the BET. So in a way, yes we did take a 1 seed from them.

duke?

Conference titles are not supposed to add to your resume -- your resume is just a list of single game results. Dukes OOC allows it to end up as a 1 seed.

Doesn't matter about about Michigan. corrupt NCAA will put them in Auburn Hills no matter what the real S curve is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom