Is there ANY OFFENSIVE PLAN??? | Syracusefan.com

Is there ANY OFFENSIVE PLAN???

Dcuse

All Conference
Im losing my MIND watching this right now. NOBODY CAME TO PLAY

No fire, energy or passion from anyone. Including the crowd. Plus the staff has not made 1 adjustment all game, at least not one for the better.

Yes. Next year when there are more humans who can score.

The best of the 3 who can had a bad night. It’s going to happen.

And we were still a garbage call from a win against a good team.

Come on people...this is our ‘offense’. It’s trash. Nothing creative at all. It’s embarrassing to watch more often than not.

I mean its the same offense we have run since ennis was here... High screen with someone who literally can not score so that they can double off of that person and on to the guard, rinse and repeat until the guard either chucks a 3 or occasionally gets a lane for a difficult 2.

There's a plan, it just doesn't seem to be suited to the players we have.

Three scorers this year.

Three next year.

Three scorers this year.

Three next year.

Supporting cast is a year older. They’ll be able to help more.

We have 8 humans on the team, 5 of them are freshmen, 4 of whom wouldn’t be asked to do too much this year under normal circumstances.

Not sure what people are expecting, but life will be easier if they expect less. This is essentially a rebuild. Be happy that we should get thru non conference with only 2 losses. (1 if not for a garbage call with the game on the line).

Not sure what people are expecting, but life will be easier if they expect less.
Expect less? We’re used to mediocrity around here. How much lower does the bar need to be set?

That's true, we definitely saw how it worked last game. ;) (MD drawing the late charge, for one). Ive already had my fandom called into question, so I may as well have fun, right? :)

Supporting cast is a year older. They’ll be able to help more.

We have 8 humans on the team, 5 of them are freshmen, 4 of whom wouldn’t be asked to do too much this year under normal circumstances.

Not sure what people are expecting, but life will be easier if they expect less. This is essentially a rebuild. Be happy that we should get thru non conference with only 2 losses. (1 if not for a garbage call with the game on the line).

Wait, are you saying the walk-ons and red-shirt are aliens, illegal or otherwise?!?

There's bad offense and there's bad shooting.
18 of 60...30% from the field is beyond bad.
But a team still controls its uncontested shots.
18 of 28...64% in uncontested foul shots...doesn't cut it in a game like this.

Take away any tough defense, bad shot selection, poor offense even ref calls.
Free throws.
Game.

I root for Syracuse because it's in my DNA.

I watch the NBA for good basketball.

College basketball is terrible. The refs, the play, etc.

I don't know how many times we have to put Chukwu into action which does nothing but bring a double team to the ball handler.

But then I realize I can then watch James Harden drop 50 in a game.

I'll always root for and watch Syracuse, but the college game isn't good basketball.

3 next year?
Carey, Bazely, Frank, OB

I would also add Marek in year 2

That’s not even counting Hughes who’s by most accounts a good shooter. They guy you’re responding to is incredibly pessimistic on twitter every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom