Is there anything more annoying that the Chris / Cliff Paul ads? | Syracusefan.com

Is there anything more annoying that the Chris / Cliff Paul ads?

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
First off, its not clever. Its just stupid. Its not funny.

Its played incessantly.

That annoying background music...I hear it in my sleep.

Historical inaccuracy. That one version where the kids ask who invented the assist...and there is the "footage" of the Paul's ancestors playing in a mixed basketball game. never would have happened. not in the south especially, which is where he is from.

Its played incessantly.

Historical inaccuracy. That one version where the kids ask who invented the assist...and there is the "footage" of the Paul's ancestors playing in a mixed basketball game. never would have happened. not in the south especially, which is where he is from.
Not much, but I submit Stephen A. Smith.

Lots of things. Eyeball paper-cuts jump to the front of the line.

If we really want to talk annoying, how bout those stupid commercials with the people who have never used the internet before.

"Gia, you're so big!"

You know what? After seeing this commercial upwards of 1000 times...Fu** Gia.

The AT&T commercials with Lily Adams are even worse. You can't watch a sporting event without seeing one every time out. The one with Grant Hill is especially bad...so is the one where everyone has to whisper.

Most annoying ads were for the Masters during the NCAA tourney. Every year its the same thing, hour after hour and I can't stand them.

Most annoying ads were for the Masters during the NCAA tourney. Every year its the same thing, hour after hour and I can't stand them.

:blah:

I don't know, those Mentos commercials were about as bad as they get. Remember this one...

Well...since you asked:
upload_2014-5-8_14-35-34.jpeg

kimkardashian300b.jpg

Those Grant Hill ones with the cell phone chick are annoying as well.

OMG I couldn't possibly agree more. I loved Grant Hill as a player and he seems like a class act to the core, but he is literally the world's most boring human being. That commercial during that NCAA tourney where he was showing his old Duke footage to Steve Smith made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Its played incessantly.

Agreed. Commercials don't have enough racism.

Anyway, the answer is the Hopper commercials that ran relentlessly in March.

Hey boss. I love working!

DVR guys. I saw all of about 4 minutes of commercials during our "Espn season". You do have to have a strict no phone policy to pull it off though.