Is this the most open tournament ever? | Syracusefan.com

Is this the most open tournament ever?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
This is a crap shoot. I'd love to hear who people are picking to win it all. Vegas odds are crazy. The lowest odds are 6-1 and that is for the school that the NCAA seeded as the 7th best team. The Western schools are getting no respect: Gonzaga and Arizona are 10-1 and UCLA is 12-1. Louisville is 14-1 and I'm hearing their name being thrown around. There is definitely money to be made.

I was feeling pretty good about UNC until this past weekend. Can Duke get by Nova. They will most likely be favored in that game. I hate to pick Duke because I like the Western schools. However we know their past history. Purdue is the #1 B1G school at 30-1. What a fricken joke. Do we just pick all the B1G's to lose in the first round.

Of course it's a huge shame we are not in it but I don't understand people who say they won't watch it now. It's an incredible sporting event. Can't wait for Thursday.
Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Last edited:
I was feeling pretty good about UNC until this past weekend.

If Berry doesn't get into foul trouble, I think Carolina beats Duke by double digits in that game...

I like Carolina...I think they are better this year than they were last year...

But Berry cannot get into foul trouble...

UNC got screwed. They have the worst odds to make the FF out of any 1 seed. That's a brutal region. I think Nova is the favorite again.

UNC got screwed. They have the worst odds to make the FF out of any 1 seed. That's a brutal region. I think Nova is the favorite again.
Carolina has a cakewalk to the Elite 8. Then they get a tough E8 matchup versus UCLA or Kentucky.

If Berry doesn't get into foul trouble, I think Carolina beats Duke by double digits in that game...

I like Carolina...I think they are better this year than they were last year...

But Berry cannot get into foul trouble...

Plus roll it out Roy was horrible

If - IF - Lousiville can make FT's I think they are going to be a tough out. Most consistent on D and the glass. Sadly the future of all these teams relies on who is wearing the stripes and how they choose to call the game.

If - IF - Lousiville can make FT's I think they are going to be a tough out. Most consistent on D and the glass. Sadly the future of all these teams relies on who is wearing the stripes and how they choose to call the game.

For sure. I don't think they have THAT hard a path as well. They have the frontcourt players and size to give Kansas problems if they can get past Michigan. That Michigan-Oklahoma St should be interesting. Probably very high scoring! I have Michigan but wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys blitz them early then hang on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom