Is Tulane game on direc tv thursday??? | Syracusefan.com

Is Tulane game on direc tv thursday???

gilardino

Starter
i am not seeing that it is, can I get some help comrades, I sold my tickets to that game

Since Time Warner is broadcasting it in Syracuse, I bet it will be on some place. Every game this season (including the two exhibitions) has been on either espn3 or Directv.

Since Time Warner is broadcasting it in Syracuse, I bet it will be on some place. Every game this season (including the two exhibitions) has been on either espn3 or Directv.

Possible. But as of now sarz says nope

i am not seeing that it is, can I get some help comrades, I sold my tickets to that game
I'll try to find a link to it through firstrowsports/justin.tv right around the day of the game. Just keep posting on the forums to remind me, or someone else might do it. Or PM me!

thank you
No problem! Maybe one of the admins can sticky/tact a gameday information thread each day there's a game. We can throw a link in there plus we can have some other reading material (pretty much what OE posts in the daily articles). PACusefan on another forum does a really nice job of this. So maybe we can throw something together that's similar to it. It would pretty much just combine OE's early morning work with an added link to the game and a new title.

It would also cut down on the posts of everyone not knowing what channel the game is on, what time it is, who we play, if there's a link to the game, and everything else. Who's with me?!

No problem! Maybe one of the admins can sticky/tact a gameday information thread each day there's a game. We can throw a link in there plus we can have some other reading material (pretty much what OE posts in the daily articles). PACusefan on another forum does a really nice job of this. So maybe we can throw something together that's similar to it. It would pretty much just combine OE's early morning work with an added link to the game and a new title.

It would also cut down on the posts of everyone not knowing what channel the game is on, what time it is, who we play, if there's a link to the game, and everything else. Who's with me?!

We talk about this all the time. If you use the famous Matt sarz tv guide for hoops and football, you always know. Everyone should have this bookmarked...five years ago
http://mattsarzsports.com/basketball201112.aspx

We talk about this all the time. If you use the famous Matt sarz tv guide for hoops and football, you always know. Everyone should have this bookmarked...five years ago
http://mattsarzsports.com/basketball201112.aspx
Yeah, I agree 690. Maybe we can also make a sticky for Mattsarz too. It's hard to believe how many times people are unsure about what channel a game is on, or if there's a link, etc. Somebody in my bio lab thought we were playing George Washington on Thursday December 8th, so people are usually quite confused. Either way, having a gameday thread pinned each morning and then people contributing links to it, or some information about it would be rather helpful in my opinion.

Also, I was more concerned about online stream links rather than what channel the game is on in someone's local area. That way people who aren't local (and aren't able to watch the game) can watch it that way.

It's in the Additional Links dropdown menu at the top left of this page and Basketball Board main page (Football Page too).
Wow, what a concept. I either never noticed that tab or maybe I just ignored it because I thought it was some random ad.

Great llnk. It says "Big East Sports Network" --- which suggests SNY.

It's being broadcast on SNY but not until Friday afternoon. They are showing the UCONN game on Thursday night during the 7-9 time slot. ESPN3 is probably the best bet to watch it live unless you get TWCS.

Great llnk. It says "Big East Sports Network" --- which suggests SNY.

Sarz will put the SNY logo up if it's on SNY. He's that good. And it's not a big secret that he's a cuse fan. Basically, he's the man

It's being broadcast on SNY but not until Friday afternoon. They are showing the UCONN game on Thursday night during the 7-9 time slot. ESPN3 is probably the best bet to watch it live unless you get TWCS.
I looked for Thursday's game on ESPN3, I don't think it's going to be on there (unless they pick it up late). I would assume it's going to be streamed from someone though.

I looked for Thursday's game on ESPN3, I don't think it's going to be on there (unless they pick it up late). I would assume it's going to be streamed from someone though.

Sarz also tells you if it's on espn3.com. Look at the other games and you'll see some espn3

Is it on All Access, or should i say All lack of access? The last game had no audio for 12 minutes, and no score the whole game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom