Hop brought back for next year at UW…. | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Hop brought back for next year at UW….

Only downside to Sean Miller has been his tournament success relative to expectations. But he’s really revamped his offensive philosophy in the year he wasn’t coaching.
Miller's "disappointments" at Arizona were only reaching the Elite 8 back-to-back years and not the Final Four. SU's program expectations relative to that right now... sign me up.

I look forward to the Sean miller throw-away comment being used as evidence that Syracuse refused to hire miller if he doesn’t end up here, similar to how Syracuse let a 48 year old nate oats slip through our fingers despite the fact that Syracuse hasn’t had a job opening in 47 years.

Last edited:
Only downside to Sean Miller has been his tournament success relative to expectations. But he’s really revamped his offensive philosophy in the year he wasn’t coaching.
I think Sean is a good coach, but keep in mind that some of his success at Arizona was due to cheating more than the average school.

Miller's "disappointments" at Arizona were only reaching the Elite 8 back-to-back years and not the Final Four. SU's program expectations relative to that right now... sign me up.
He was fired for corrupt conduct which occurred on his watch.

Seems like if things were that certain, they would have been able to make a case against him.
He didn't flip. That's what happened. Stay out of it. I'm actually close to the situation.

Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday who will be involved with the 20th anniversary reunion against Wake and we were talking about who will be there for it. Hop’s name came up as a possibility due to his schedule, so I looked it up and Washington’s last regular season game just so happens to be on Thursday, March 2nd. I have a feeling he will be back “home” in the Dome on March 4th.

Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday who will be involved with the 20th anniversary reunion against Wake and we were talking about who will be there for it. Hop’s name came up as a possibility due to his schedule, so I looked it up and Washington’s last regular season game just so happens to be on Thursday, March 2nd. I have a feeling he will be back “home” in the Dome on March 4th.
I've said this before but I think this Wake game is the one that everyone needs to be at. Hop is big. And I don't think Melo has been announced yet but I can't believe he has anything more pressing going on.

What happened to Hop's hand? Boating accident in Union Bay?

Thought it looked familiar:
FHUZa-kWQAA_bTK.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom