It’s obvious | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It’s obvious

This is all on Frank. I love him, but if he’s playing well he’ll get 35 minutes a game; if he struggles he’ll get pulled. If my memory serves me correctly I believe that JB pulled Tyus first last night?

Frank seems to expect a long leash no maTree how he’s playing

Buddy was on and we aren’t taking battle out.
The reason is pretty evident. Tyus at the point with Buddy at the 2 makes us a better team. Frank regardless of the reason isn't playing well. JB is in a tough spot as he is loyal to his senior leader but its obvious we play better with Tyus at the point.

The reason is pretty evident. Tyus at the point with Buddy at the 2 makes us a better team. Frank regardless of the reason isn't playing well. JB is in a tough spot as he is loyal to his senior leader but its obvious we play better with Tyus at the point.

I'll just add that Buddy producing at the 2 is what makes it work. It would be one thing if he were shooting like he was at the beginning of the year, but when he's producing at a high level and Frank isn't -- take a seat, Frank.

Hope Howard can turn it around, but if he can't it's nice to have options.

I'll just add that Buddy producing at the 2 is what makes it work. It would be one thing if he were shooting like he was at the beginning of the year, but when he's producing at a high level and Frank isn't -- take a seat, Frank.

Bingo. If Frank was making shots like the Duke game, he’d get more PT than Buddy; until he does that, it will be Buddy and Tyus.

Tyus’s new found ability to distribute really sort of made Frank expendable (if he’s not shooting)

Frank is a good shooter but that is all he offers at this point and buddy is a better shooter

Never been a Frank fan, but we will need him in some games the rest of the way. A team that plays up in your grill D will give Buddy problems. And I love Buddy.
And you think frank performs better in those situations? Lol

Watching the opening of the second half and with frank in there everyone stood still while he dribbled by himself for 15 seconds then took a shot or maybe passed it out after a drive. When buddy/Dolezaj came out there everyone was moving and passing the ball.

I agree because Battle at PG takes something away from his game. He can play PG passably but if it weren't for Buddy making baskets, the short side of his having to play the point would be more obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom