It’s obvious | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It’s obvious

not even close to arguable. just an awful post.
What games were you watching? It's really close to arguable. 21 pts against NC st when the only other double-digit scorer was Marek with 10, 15 against Pitt with 4 steals, second leading scorer.

What's not arguable about that?

What games were you watching? It's really close to arguable. 21 pts against NC st when the only other double-digit scorer was Marek with 10, 15 against Pitt with 4 steals, second leading scorer.

What's not arguable about that?
so the depth of your analysis is how many points a guy scored? he was the high scorer in a double digit beat down. pitt is awful who cares who the high scorer was.

so the depth of your analysis is how many points a guy scored? he was the high scorer in a double digit beat down. pitt is awful who cares who the high scorer was.

Who you gonna pick for the FSU game? One of the players that made zero shots? Who you gonna pick for the Pitt game? Jb picked frank.

Ah, got it. Pitt doesn't matter because they suck. And since we lost to NC St, it doesn't matter who played well. That's the depth of your analysis? You're making my points for me. Kudos.

Ah, got it. Pitt doesn't matter because they suck. And since we lost to NC St, it doesn't matter who played well. That's the depth of your analysis? You're making my points for me. Kudos.
i'm not sure what the desperation is to defend frank. i don't like criticizing college players as individuals. i'm not sure of a website where i can find +/- anymore, but i did see that frank started the second half somewhere around -4 in about 2 minutes and he came out quick. saying that a guy scored 20 points but lost by 15 doesnt make that guy good. jalen carey deserves to play, i wouldnt be surprised if FH is minus triple digits for the year.

i'm not sure what the desperation is to defend frank. i don't like criticizing college players as individuals. i'm not sure of a website where i can find +/- anymore, but i did see that frank started the second half somewhere around -4 in about 2 minutes and he came out quick. saying that a guy scored 20 points but lost by 15 doesnt make that guy good. jalen carey deserves to play, i wouldnt be surprised if FH is minus triple digits for the year.

Once again you’re changing the topic.

ok players can have good games against bad teams. the question is who shows up against good teams? where was frank tonight, how much more rope does he get?

This team is significantly better with Frank on the bench. Obviously the injury screwed him up, but he’s in slow motion. Think it may be best to take him out of the starting lineup going forward. We can’t afford shitty starts,
He's lethargic and you can tell jb wants to get him out right at the point where it's not seeing him up

The plus minus difference is crazy tonight when he's on/off

ok players can have good games against bad teams. the question is who shows up against good teams? where was frank tonight, how much more rope does he get?

Where was he vs Duke?

Frank is just not a good point guard. When's the last time he made a really good pass? He does nothing for our offense besides his spot up shots and occasional floaters

Frank is just not a good point guard. When's the last time he made a really good pass? He does nothing for our offense besides his spot up shots and occasional floaters

I saw one last game inside which was fumbled like many are. He still leads the team in assists and assists per game and assist/turnover ratio even with reduced miniutes. And I believe he still leads in steals. We need more but it’s not always just one player.

I saw one last game inside which was fumbled like many are. He still leads the team in assists and assists per game and assist/turnover ratio even with reduced miniutes. And I believe he still leads in steals. We need more but it’s not always just one player.

The senior PG is often the catalyst of the team. Great...he was our best player in 2 of the last four.

Frank ghosts certain games. Tonight was terrible. Awful. He should keep starting because teams without an effective Pg don’t tend to fare well in the post season. Instead, Boeheim played three SGs for long stretches.

Not good.

I’d stop defending Frank straight up. I would defend the NEED for Frank. We need him to stop being the talented drunk assistant coach from Hoosiers who fails us too often and more like a senior leader who contributes even when he can’t dribble past a mop.

Rooting for him. Need him. But overly defending him is just ridiculous.

He played 11 minutes tonight. Care to tell us why the best player two of the last four games played 11 minutes? Would suspect he would get a little more leash, given he was the best player in two of the last four games.

Your defense of this player is tiresome.

He played 11 minutes tonight. Care to tell us why the best player two of the last four games played 11 minutes? Would suspect he would get a little more leash, given he was the best player in two of the last four games.

Your defense of this player is tiresome.

Buddy was on and we aren’t taking battle out.

The senior PG is often the catalyst of the team. Great...he was our best player in 2 of the last four.

Frank ghosts certain games. Tonight was terrible. Awful. He should keep starting because teams without an effective Pg don’t tend to fare well in the post season. Instead, Boeheim played three SGs for long stretches.

Not good.

I’d stop defending Frank straight up. I would defend the NEED for Frank. We need him to stop being the talented drunk assistant coach from Hoosiers who fails us too often and more like a senior leader who contributes even when he can’t dribble past a mop.

Adding on, Frank has four assists in the last five games. He’s sucked in three of the last five games and his averages are through the floor.

He’s got to wake up now for us to be as successful as we could be. But defending him is beyond comprehension based on his play. We need him back to what his potential and past performances used to be.

Attachments

• F4D7537F-10B5-4A85-AF0F-6E158D4EFE64.png
    F4D7537F-10B5-4A85-AF0F-6E158D4EFE64.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Adding on, Frank has four assists in the last five games. He’s sucked in three of the last five games and his averages are through the floor.

He’s got to wake up now for us to be as successful as we could be. But defending him is beyond comprehension based on his play. We need him back to what his potential and past performances used to be.

I’m not a huge “advanced stat” guy, but Carey is the only one with a lower PER, lower TS%, WS/40.

Buddy was on and we aren’t taking battle out.

Meh. Lazy answer. Buddy played 16 first-half minutes to Howard's 7, and was 1-for-3 from 3.

Best player 2 of the last 4 games should be allowed some more leeway.

Not good.

This is a great post. Exactly right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom