It’s Portal time! | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

You're right -- he won't sniff the NBA. That is far from the only option available.

Your take on Australia suggests that you're out of touch with the dynamics of international basketball. Being able to earn professional salary for playing a game is not a punishment. If he wants to do something else, that will be up to him and nobody should criticize. The same way nobody should criticize him for pursuing the dream of being paid to play, if that's the direction he goes.
Out of touch with a lot more than international basketball! If I’m good enough to get hired to do business in Australia or Asia out of college, it’s an exciting opportunity and an adventure. How is it any different for basketball players? He’s got no responsibilities. Go see the world, make connections and play ball. And get paid! How the heck is hat EVER a negative?

I'm shocked to find out there's tampering going on here...

tenor.gif

This reaction has nothing to do with Dick Vitale, or his reactions to what's happening.

But WTFFF.. did people expect, when you set up a system of institutionalized free agency?
I think coaches have realized the NCAA will not do anything (or nearly nothing) if you break the rules and fight it. The risk of getting caught is worth the rewards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom