It’s Portal time! | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

I think you might start seeing some guys want to stick around and play college ball while getting paid.

It’s too bad we never really seriously recruited one or both of the Champagnie twins out of high school. They’re both good players and always liked Cuse. Justin staying in the draft. Julian returning to the Johnnies.

I think you might start seeing some guys want to stick around and play college ball while getting paid.

Maybe this will add some stability to college hoops by reducing the fringe early departures like we've had over the past few years. It may also reduce transfers because if a player builds his brand at one school it may be harder to start from scratch at another school. Of course there will be cases where certain schools will instantly build the brand for the player.

I haven't studied the NIL stuff yet. Are student athletes allowed to respond directly to any business opportunities?

so is the roster finalized for the upcoming season?

any chance there's a late add from the portal????

Definitely a chance.
I honestly would like a depth guard. There must be someone who did not land somewhere that would be grateful for an opportunity to by SU's fourth guard and to compete for PT. At the very least who can come in and keep our heads above water in case of injury or foul problems. Newhouse for a grad transfer who loves sports as to be intriguing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom