It appears that Gardner has lost a step since las season | Syracusefan.com

It appears that Gardner has lost a step since las season

CaliCuse

All American
Unless thestealattempts are getting him with perfect throws to second age has taken a small amount from his speed.Not slow by any means but not as fast either.:(

Unless thestealattempts are getting him with perfect throws to second age has taken a small amount from his speed.Not slow by any means but not as fast either.:(
I remember that he got off to a poor start stealing bases a few years back. Wait for a larger sample size, my friend. Gardner isn't ready for the retirement home just yet. ;)

And how about that Cano? He was on pace to hit zero home runs after six games, and now he's on pace for 60 after eight games! He went from Gene Michael to Babe Ruth in two days! :cool:

I remember that he got off to a poor start stealing bases a few years back. Wait for a larger sample size, my friend. Gardner isn't ready for the retirement home just yet. ;)

And how about that Cano? He was on pace to hit zero home runs after six games, and now he's on pace for 60 after eight games! He went from Gene Michael to Babe Ruth in two days! :cool:
I'mnot suggesting he is in the geezer club yet. Only an observation that he seems to be a step slower. Maybe he isn't quite up to the season ready conditioning yet.:noidea:

The thing I remember most whenRobby came up was the often observation that his swing would give him a batting title someday soon. Nothing mentioned near s much regarding his power potential. You gotta wonder what these EXPERTS really know about baseball potential when looking at a swing early in a career.Cano's early blasts are showing a willingness to hit the ball where its pitched and not pulling so much. It could bode well for Canoandthe Yankees as well as us the great unwashed fans.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom