It is now official. | Syracusefan.com

It is now official.

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Posts have been made. Please pass along the word as much as you would like now.

its also kind of a bitter sweet ending of an era

Good luck everybody - a new era begins.

Lets start things off right with a win in the Dome next Thursday night.

I am very happy that this is happening! Hopefully this snowballs into something big.

Welcome all to our new home. Please excuse the unfinished look and missing features. We will be busying finishing up the site over the next couple of weeks.

This is great...I was just noting to myself how dead the premium board was at Scout the last couple days...especially being as we have a game in a week...

Welcome all to our new home. Please excuse the unfinished look and missing features. We will be busying finishing up the site over the next couple of weeks.

These sites take numerous iterations. This is just 1.0. I propose that we we don't stop til we are at version 44.0.

i know its been said by others but thank you to all who have put the time and effort into this

just looking at the independant hawkeye site and gatorbait site, I hope this develops into something like that with great graphics, features and stories and also prem. insider stuff. As being a sole diehard footballer of cuse nation, I hope there is A LOT of great football stuff on this site.

Kicking the tires around here, I'm warming up to the new features.

Thanks to all those who make this board happen. My enjoyment following SU sports would be considerably diminished without it.

This is my 3rd or 4th move with this community - I'm starting to feel like an Army brat.

just looking at the independant hawkeye site and gatorbait site, I hope this develops into something like that with great graphics, features and stories and also prem. insider stuff. As being a sole diehard footballer of cuse nation, I hope there is A LOT of great football stuff on this site.

The gator country site is also independent and one that we are getting help from.

Long time lurker on the old board. Figured this was as good a time as any to sign up for an account.

Everything looks great here. Keep up the good work!

So now that it is "Official" when can we place our bets on the first CaliCuse post?

I say lost weight helps and he's here Sept. 12th.

If he hasn't posted by USC I will tell him in person.

Thanks Bees...Site looks great..Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out around here

Thank you to all who made this move and site possible. Your hard work is appreciated.

gator country is what I meant, they got a real nice site...love the idea bees going to be good stuff

I like it will take a couple days to get used to but thank for getting one that is a Syracuse Site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom