It is now official. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It is now official.

Congrats Rick & Co on the new site.

It's a pleasure to move with you once again!

Great job guys!!
Glad this happened before the season started.
Now all the scout cancellation talk by various long time supporters makes sense!!

Why are you Ith Barrel? Can't spell? :)

I believe others have indicated that there's an 11 character username limit.
IthacaBarrel == 13 characters

happy to be a part of this move. don't post much out of season, but glad i saw this and wasn't left behind! I look forward to seeing it grow.

I also just found out I'm moving back to Austin, so I look forward to some Ft Worth tailgates in the future!

I believe others have indicated that there's an 11 character username limit.
IthacaBarrel == 13 characters

I'll have to see if I can fix that.

Actually, I believe it's 12. I've seen at least 2 user names with 12 characters. One of which appeared to be truncated from the desired username (ended with "Orang").

I guess I'm out of the loop. Other than the lack of premium news from Scout, not sure why we left there. Just hope there will be improvements in that area here, otherwise I don't understand the move.

Posts have been made. Please pass along the word as much as you would like now.
Found it. Prodigy -> AOL -> syracuse.com -> Rivals -> Scout. Did I miss any?

Let me add my appreciation to all the admins and core team that do such a terrific job keeping our community together.

I guess I'm out of the loop. Other than the lack of premium news from Scout, not sure why we left there. Just hope there will be improvements in that area here, otherwise I don't understand the move.
Independence. Leaving a place where you felt used.

Kind of like leasing a residence and finding that the owner/manager is not living up to promises. That can happen when the owner/manager knows that your options are limited and judges that the cost/effort of moving are high enough to keep you from leaving. At some point the residents have had enough. Last minute attempts by the owner/manager to prevent the inevitable exodus are typically too little, too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom