It might be better for Florida to win... | Syracusefan.com

It might be better for Florida to win...

Zcuse

Walk On
We can spend the whole practice week preparing for pressure if we face the Gators... If the 'Cuse advances, and Louisville makes it, less of a system difference versus getting ready for the skunkbears all week... then facing the pressure in the final with one day to prepare.

i kinda prefer michigan- only because florida and donovan have players who have seen our zone as recently as last year

louisville ain't getting by Duke. No need to look two games ahead. I like our chances the same against any of the remaining teams. We can beat all of them. And if it's Louisville in the finals what a great way to finish it off.

Both Florida and Michigan are Jekyll and Hyde teams. I fear the potential of both but have seen both be very beatable. I guess the reason I would want Michigan is their defensive abilities don't match florida. FYI, Florida has not won a game this year by less than 10 points. Every close game has gone to their opponent. Something to keep an eye on.

Michigan has a lot more talent, IMO, so I'd prefer Florida in that sense. Either way, we can beat whoever we face.

Michigan
Agree. Michigan isn't a great defensive team and we'll find it easier to score. Our D will hold down Michigan's scoring. Florida's press is pretty good. It really turned over FGCU and we know we're vulnerable to a press.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom