It really felt like | Syracusefan.com

It really felt like

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
this SU team was on cruise control the whole night. Foot wasn't on the pedal too hard, but they were still over the speed limit. Quote from the Arkansas board on the big first half run: "The Big Orange rape train has no brakes."

I understand what you meant by "cruise," because I, too, had the sense that they were going to win. I was never worried, which is very rare! But Boeheim did say his guys were exhausted, so it may have looked like "cruise" but it may have felt like "pant pant pant, when can I stop running?"

A huge win! They should be exhausted Arkansas threw the kitchen sink and more at them.

Another quote I loved from the Arkansas board was "Why does it seem like all their players have 25 pounds and 10 inches on us?" Responded to by another poster with "Because they do".

Another quote I loved from the Arkansas board was "Why does it seem like all their players have 25 pounds and 10 inches on us?" Responded to by another poster with "Because they do".
That's pretty much the sentiment towards SEC football players, too

I understand what you meant by "cruise," because I, too, had the sense that they were going to win. I was never worried, which is very rare! But Boeheim did say his guys were exhausted, so it may have looked like "cruise" but it may have felt like "pant pant pant, when can I stop running?"

Yeah, we had a number of guys who looked gassed.

Never seemed like the outcome was in doubt, though. During the North Carolina State game last year, there were a couple times when they trimmed the deficit and I thought "those guys could actually win this game." Didn't feel the same about Arkansas last night.

speaking of being gassed...seems like Louisville does that to 'Cuse too...40 minutes of running...perhaps JB should continue better conditioning and stamina training for the team...would really dislike losing a NC 'cause our players can't keep up on a speed basis of back and forth!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom