It worked! | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
As I had told a couple posters in PM, my post yesterday was reverse mojo, reverse karma, reverse jinx. Whatever you want to call it. Couldn’t clarify or it wouldn’t work. Well it worked but I didn’t think I’d get the bonus I did with a few great threads and people losing their sheet.

Beautiful.

As I had told a couple posters in PM, my post yesterday was reverse mojo, reverse karma, reverse jinx. Whatever you want to call it. Couldn’t clarify or it wouldn’t work. Well it worked but I didn’t think I’d get the bonus I did with a few great threads and people losing their sheet.

Beautiful.
You're my favorite troll!

giphy.gif

Beautiful.

Stop backpedaling.

Beautiful.
I'm still mad I read through that entire thread. But not mad anymore because...we're going dancing, baby!

Beautiful.
gif.gif

Beautiful.

Bees, ya magnificent bastard !!!

Beautiful.
Ha ha ha ha! Ah, Bees, that sucked.

I am completely (yet pleasantly) surprised. I was sure the BC game knocked us out. But you just don't know until it happens. LGO!