It worked! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

Backpedaling on an electra bicicleta equalls brake. Should likely at this time do the same.

As I had told a couple posters in PM, my post yesterday was reverse mojo, reverse karma, reverse jinx. Whatever you want to call it. Couldn’t clarify or it wouldn’t work. Well it worked but I didn’t think I’d get the bonus I did with a few great threads and people losing their sheet.

Beautiful.
What was this post? I've mostly been avoiding this board the last few days.

What was this post? I've mostly been avoiding this board the last few days.

In another thread I posted my sources say we are the 2nd out. I told 2 other posters via text I wasn’t serious. It was reverse mojo. One person lost their mind in multiple threads over it. Glorious.

In another thread I posted my sources say we are the 2nd out. I told 2 other posters via text I wasn’t serious. It was reverse mojo. One person lost their mind in multiple threads over it. Glorious.
Nice work. You know I love a good meltdown thread.

BSmeter.gif

Anyone else but moderator does that they get killed.

Hah that's really good. Actly bowled a 220 something best in a while. Have 2 perfectly 300's tho.

Nice work. You know I love a good meltdown thread.
It wasn’t a meltdown it was calling out a stupid post.
Now he is coming up with this crap.
He doubled down asking if we wanted to know our NIT opponent.

Total fraud move if anyone else did it they get a sanction.

If this board is hit with any moderator sanctions, it could cripple it for years and it might never return to its current glory.

You’ve truly lost it. It’s made things so much better. I never imagined such a side benefit.

You’ve truly lost it. It’s made things so much better. I never imagined such a side benefit.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

I had a post deleted calling you the board contrarian. This whole episode proves that fact. And you're a moderator, to boot.

When one wants to be taken serious, he/she should probably avoid saying something that is patently false. And as a moderator who supposedly has very good connections, you are basically putting flies in your very own ointment just to flame a few people or stir up stuff.

You're as bad as Fox News.

As I had told a couple posters in PM, my post yesterday was reverse mojo, reverse karma, reverse jinx. Whatever you want to call it. Couldn’t clarify or it wouldn’t work. Well it worked but I didn’t think I’d get the bonus I did with a few great threads and people losing their sheet.

Beautiful.
Called it. Glorious.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

I had a post deleted calling you the board contrarian. This whole episode proves that fact. And you're a moderator, to boot.

When one wants to be taken serious, he/she should probably avoid saying something that is patently false. And as a moderator who supposedly has very good connections, you are basically putting flies in your very own ointment just to flame a few people or stir up stuff.

You're as bad as Fox News.
Is this real life?

It's really not that big of a deal. Every poster has their own credibility. Next time Bees has something he really wants people to believe, some might be a a little hesitant. Somehow I doubt he will lose too much sleep over it though.

Here is the part that I don't get. First, saying that we are NIT bound the night before the selection comm meets isn't really funny. Second, I never remember Bees ever doing any reveres stuff before and I have been around here a long time. I know I get things wrong (not really but it seemed like the nice thing to say). Nothing wrong with saying my source got it wrong. Bygones. Strange series of events.

It's really not that big of a deal. Every poster has their own credibility. Next time Bees has something he really wants people to believe, some might be a a little hesitant. Somehow I doubt he will lose too much sleep over it though.
It’s all about consistency.
He basically showed that he isn’t held close to the same standard.
It’s okay for him to troll and then double down troll.
That is real nice to know.
It is what it is but now we know.