It worked! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It worked!

Apparently, some people take speculation on a college basketball message board quite seriously.
It wasn’t speculation. Having an opinion and being wrong is fine.

He claimed he had inside info it was immediately questioned and he doubled down on it. Then was proven wrong and is claiming it was a joke when it wasn’t.

It’s not backpedaling when you’ve told others.

True, it's called "plausible deniability", as used in the Iran Contra hearings, or "insurance", as used in Blackjack.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

I had a post deleted calling you the board contrarian. This whole episode proves that fact. And you're a moderator, to boot.

When one wants to be taken serious, he/she should probably avoid saying something that is patently false. And as a moderator who supposedly has very good connections, you are basically putting flies in your very own ointment just to flame a few people or stir up stuff.

You're as bad as Fox News.

LOL

It's really not that big of a deal. Every poster has their own credibility. Next time Bees has something he really wants people to believe, some might be a a little hesitant. Somehow I doubt he will lose too much sleep over it though.

Sleep? I just started out on a cruise.

Didn't we go over that recently. And at her age she is called a girl friend.

tenor.gif

He claimed he had inside info it was immediately questioned and he doubled down on it. Then was proven wrong and is claiming it was a joke when it wasn’t.

It wasn’t a joke. It was reverse mojo.

One would do well to take any "inside information" you get here with a grain of salt.

One would do well to take any "inside information" you get here with a grain of salt.
I think he might have been right when he wrote it. The University could very easily have been told (by the NIT) to prepare for an opponent on Tuesday night.

It’s all about consistency.
He basically showed that he isn’t held close to the same standard.
It’s okay for him to troll and then double down troll.
That is real nice to know.
It is what it is but now we know.
Monkey!!

Monkey!!

You literally posted a bet slip this week for 12500 and claimed it was your own...then I found it in a story about a Vegas hotel owner and saw that you blanked out the dudes name. It was weird but not a big deal..same as this. Maybe bees was messing around, maybe not. Who cares

I think he might have been right when he wrote it. The University could very easily have been told (by the NIT) to prepare for an opponent on Tuesday night.
Indeed. Things changes quickly, and good information can go bad in a hurry.

You literally posted a bet slip this week for 12500 and claimed it was your own...then I found it in a story about a Vegas hotel owner and saw that you blanked out the dudes name. It was weird but not a big deal..same as this. Maybe bees was messing around, maybe not. Who cares
I eat my crap.
Didn’t I say I get plenty wrong and eat my Ls?
He needs too and we are good.

BS. He said 2nd team out AND no way of changing it. Maybe he has the same source as the one you had about that recruit EJ "falling into our lap"? ;)