It would have been an epic performance by the D | Syracusefan.com

It would have been an epic performance by the D

Dcuse

All Conference
If they could just catch the ball. Including the possible lateral that wasn't reviewed, there was a reasonable chance the D could have scored 4!!! times!! After rewatching game on TV, Wax and Clark had routine catches with a clear path to the endzone. I believe it was Bellamy who made a great break on a ball and had a chance , albeit a tougher catch, to grab pick 6 number 3.

DAMN!!!

If they could just catch the ball. Including the possible lateral that wasn't reviewed, there was a reasonable chance the D could have scored 4!!! times!! After rewatching game on TV, Wax and Clark had routine catches with a clear path to the endzone. I believe it was Bellamy who made a great break on a ball and had a chance , albeit a tougher catch, to grab pick 6 number 3.

DAMN!!!
Game came down to SU needed to be plus 2 in TO’s and had their chances. SU gave up two very short fields for 14 pts, ball at mid field for another.

All that being said they had the ball a couple of times in the 4th to make it a one score game.

DAMN!!!
So what you're saying is we have players on both sides if the ball that are not skilled at catching footballs?
That's bad news

DAMN!!!
I can't believe we have Rocky Long. Even if it's just for a year, he's great

A bunch of those near tds were right at where we sit, so much green in front of them

Game was closer than the score, just get us through the next two games in one piece

I can't believe we have Rocky Long. Even if it's just for a year, he's great

A bunch of those near tds were right at where we sit, so much green in front of them

Game was closer than the score, just get us through the next two games in one piece
All things considered, the game came down to those two turnovers early. Cuse played fine. They play a similar game without two cheap turnovers vs UNC they can win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom