Italy Game #2 (SU 103-54)

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
I'm with you at 5 am Central time! Can't wait to watch the games live this weekend
I might watch this one on my phone so I can stay in bed.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Just in case anyone was curious, I dislike the orange uniforms with the crazy black thing on the front. And I despise these dark blue ones.

If these are a trail balloon to see if fans would like this kind of thing, my vote is a resounding NO!

But the refs unis were quite nice.

moqui

homo transcendo
Just in case anyone was curious, I dislike the orange uniforms with the crazy black thing on the front. And I despise these dark blue ones.

If these are a trail balloon to see if fans would like this kind of thing, my vote is a resounding NO!

But the refs unis were quite nice.
isn't it customary in this type of friendly exhibition for the players to exchange jerseys after the games? if so, then why not produce a series of one-of-a-kind jerseys to really commemorate the game.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
isn't it customary in this type of friendly exhibition for the players to exchange jerseys after the games? if so, then why not produce a series of one-of-a-kind jerseys to really commemorate the game.
I guess this happened a little too late for Nike to come up with some special unis. Maybe the next time this happens, 5, 10 or 20 years down the road...

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
Damn. Got distracted and forgot there was a game. I've been to Vicenza. My sister lived there for a while. Nice town.

There's something about the Virginia uniforms i actually like, color-wise.

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Not to be that guy, but what was this talent level of our opposition? Donna Dittota I believe tweeted that this team wasn't very good? Scoring 103 is extremely encouraging when they're clicking!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom