Italy Game #2 (SU 103-54)

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
Does anyone know if the game 2 replay will be available on FloSports? I can't find it - game one was posted when I got home Monday night.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Does anyone know if the game 2 replay will be available on FloSports? I can't find it - game one was posted when I got home Monday night.
Looking at the app the full replay is available now.

pfister1

2018-19 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
isn't it customary in this type of friendly exhibition for the players to exchange jerseys after the games? if so, then why not produce a series of one-of-a-kind jerseys to really commemorate the game.
Most of us are hoping that these are one of a kind.

Alsacs

Dino Babers is a good HC our previous HC wasn't.
Don’t care if the opponent sucks we dominated and scored over 100 points.
Exactly what better teams are supposed to do.
Glad to see the team score so easily.
We haven’t scored easily in a long time.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Anyone have any idea when the highlights will be up? Been waiting a while...

ssbriefcase

All American
Tried watching the replay, it sucked. It freezes, try to forward or rewind and it freezes again. The sound is horrible, one announcer yells louder than me in my living room and the other is whispering. So reading through the thread was better.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Tried watching the replay, it sucked. It freezes, try to forward or rewind and it freezes again. The sound is horrible, one announcer yells louder than me in my living room and the other is whispering. So reading through the thread was better.
I just watched some of it on my phone using their app and had no issues at all.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Yeah. I’m perfectly content to read the updates, look at the box scores, and watch the highlights for these ones.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Carey played better and Howard showed skills at PG. Both are encouraging and yes the competition was not as good as the first team we played.
I am really excited for the future of this backcourt. I would expect this year to be pretty up and down.

But the following couple years when we have veteran Carey, Boeheim, Goodine, Girard, and Washington??? There’s an awful nice mix of shooting and athleticism there...when experience becomes part of the mix, we will be awfully good IMO.

RF2044

Living Legend
Love motion plays -- and with our personnel, motion offensive sets make a LOT of sense.

Shooters on both wings to keep defense honest outside, which opens things up for the cutter -- basic, simple, and effective.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom