Italy Game #4 (SU 82-42) | Syracusefan.com

Italy Game #4 (SU 82-42)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs. Italian Select Team Virtus Roma
Sunday, August 18, 7:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. EST)
Venue: Palatellene via Aldo Fabrizi

Video Stream ($): Syracuse Game 4: Rome

Hey Coach, it's an exhibition, give the players playing the least amount of minutes the most and see what happens. Good way to gauge what your bench looks like this year.

Hey Coach, it's an exhibition, give the players playing the least amount of minutes the most and see what happens. Good way to gauge what your bench looks like this year.
Might be the toughest game of the four today

He’s pretty much been doing that. Everyone has gotten plenty of time, especially the young guys. I think one game Braswell had the most minutes.

Might be the toughest game of the four today

Agreed. Virtus Roma is a Serie A team this season. The talent level is going way up for this one, if indeed this is who I think it is.

Per twitter - Jerome Dyson plays for Virtus Roma as well.

Last edited:
He’s pretty much been doing that. Everyone has gotten plenty of time, especially the young guys. I think one game Braswell has the most minutes.

After looking at a couple box scores I see that indeed he's spread the PT around more than I thought. I hope he gives Washington a little more time this game, HW lead the team in assists last game (tied with QG) while only playing 12 minutes.

After looking at a couple box scores I see that indeed he's spread the PT around more than I thought. I hope he gives Washington a little more time this game, HW lead the team in assists last game (tied with QG) while only playing 12 minutes.
I think Wash is a good player. I think his athletic ability might be a bit below par, but that is based upon an obviously small sample size.

I think Wash is a good player. I think his athletic ability might be a bit below par, but that is based upon an obviously small sample size.

Because of what he went through physically (torn ACL, stroke, heart surgery) and being behind other players it's hard to judge what he can do.

I agree, athleticism doesn't appear to be his strong suit but it does seem that he's a steady and heady player with perhaps the best point guard skills on the team.

Because of what he went through physically (torn ACL, stroke, heart surgery) and being behind other players it's hard to judge what he can do.

I agree, athleticism doesn't appear to be his strong suit but it does seem that he's a steady and heady player with perhaps the best point guard skills on the team.
I agree. The times I saw him, I was impressed with how he reads the game. As a pure PG, he was better than anyone on the team last year, from what I had previously seen. I think he is a solid, solid PG.

Ambulance broke down, and they can not start the game without it
Also playing quarters