Italy games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Italy games

Would assume then Guerrier or Braswell starts opposite Hughes?

Wow Quincy Q is gonna be a nice player. I am really going to have to learn how to spell his last name. Jalen Carey is ready to explode.

The silver lining is he's arguably the one in least need of extra game experience. If somebody had to miss a game, better him than the underclassmen. Still sucks, though.
I hope he gets to travel with the team because a) it's a great reward experience for a college kid and b) maybe he'd eat LOTS of pasta a gain weight!

Unfortunately Ajak probably isn’t making the trip either.

What's this ???

Some sort of paperwork issues. They tried a diplomatic approach from some high level representatives that didn’t work. Not sure if/how they’ll clean it up within a week.

Love the history, but it's a significant omission to mention that Roberson was one of the new faces in 2013 and not specify that he didn't get through the NCAA clearinghouse until after that international trip.

True.

AND - because Robey wasn't cleared to play, BJ did, and played well.
Which probably ended up being a big reason why he didn't take a (greatly needed) RS year instead.

Butterfly effect.

Which is reason # 1444 why we should all flarging HATE the NCAA and all of their BS. :mad:

Unfortunately Ajak probably isn’t making the trip either.
Christ on a bike.
JBA is the guy i previously expected the least from, but after seeing that clip above, i'm not most excited to see how he becomes a superstar over the next few years. Hope they get that paperwork issue resolved so he can make the trip.

Okay, I just signed up for one month of flohoops.com for $30. I could sign up for a year for $12.50 (? Already forgotten exact price) per month, but was afraid I would forget to cancel. Apparently I still have to cancel this or they will automatically renew. I plan to do so right after the 4th game.

Expensive? I guess. I don’t care.

Okay, I just signed up for one month of flohoops.com for $30. I could sign up for a year for $12.50 (? Already forgotten exact price) per month, but was afraid I would forget to cancel. Apparently I still have to cancel this or they will automatically renew. I plan to do so right after the 4th game.

Expensive? I guess. I don’t care.

TLDR - use the monthly option if interested in seeing these games, yearly will likely cost you $150+

Do not sign up for yearly access, unless you really do want it - terms and conditions say that your cancellation will end your subscription AFTER the year, so they aren't obligated to give you a pro rated refund for the days or month you actually use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom