It's 12:52 am, the day before the big one, and... | Syracusefan.com

It's 12:52 am, the day before the big one, and...

Orange win the last Big East contest in D.C. !!!!

Fill in the blank. First one wins!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
And the Hoyas still suck if that's what we're goin' for!

bye bye big east we loved what you once were- hate what you have become-

will fondly remember the great years and will try and forget the rest

the verizon center will be officially closed(well at least to REAL big east games)
oh, yeah,...AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS

Welcome back Shoym

Shoym for some of you newer guys was one of the original legends on our old boards (AOL, etc...)

Time to bring the wood boys! No nancy ballin' this weekend! Go big or Adios! couchburn

Fill in the blank. First one wins!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Holy cow, they're coming out of the woodwork.

Another old hand makes an appearance.

Well done.

Yeah, I'm alive and well. Even pulled out the old "Screen Name" for my return! I haven't used Shoym in many years. Funny thing is my second post here was to share the rumors I had heard - wow was that a mistake! I was ripped a new one within 12.4 seconds, and within 30 more seconds the thread was removed! Even I didn't do that when I moderated the old SU boards on AOL! :-O

Oh we'll, times change I guess. Anyone remember the handle on everyone's arch-nemesis on the old board?

Shoym

Yeah, I'm alive and well. Even pulled out the old "Screen Name" for my return! I haven't used Shoym in many years. Funny thing is my second post here was to share the rumors I had heard - wow was that a mistake! I was ripped a new one within 12.4 seconds, and within 30 more seconds the thread was removed! Even I didn't do that when I moderated the old SU boards on AOL! :-O

Oh we'll, times change I guess. Anyone remember the handle on everyone's arch-nemesis on the old board?

Shoym

Orangenasty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom