Its a Showcase...Nothing More... | Syracusefan.com

Its a Showcase...Nothing More...

Ish88888

All American
And if the format continues to be 12:00 running clocks per quarter and vanilla play calling (many have said the play book was barely braised) , then this will not help attendance down the road. Sorry to repeat what has already been said. But, its true. The game was an hour, now it's select player meet and greats after the game in the dark dome concourses, not on the field. Not a fan. Selecting 20 for autographs? Hows that make the other 50 kids busting their butt feel? Yes, i will continue to go every year as i am a degenerate and live and breath the team we all love on this board, but this format will not lure in the casual fan year to year and i totally understand it.

how many kids enjoy having no one talk to them either?

I dont think the casual fan has ever showed up going back close to 30 years..

And if the format continues to be 12:00 running clocks per quarter and vanilla play calling (many have said the play book was barely braised) , then this will not help attendance down the road. Sorry to repeat what has already been said. But, its true. The game was an hour, now it's select player meet and greats after the game in the dark dome concourses, not on the field. Not a fan. Selecting 20 for autographs? Hows that make the other 50 kids busting their butt feel? Yes, i will continue to go every year as i am a degenerate and live and breath the team we all love on this board, but this format will not lure in the casual fan year to year and i totally understand it.
Didn't you already start another thread and basically say the same thing? Or was it a post in another thread?

There was a lacrosse game 2 hours after the football scrimmage ended. You have to step back from the ledge. It will be back on the field again. Also... it's the spring game. I'd be shocked if they ever got more than 5 thousand.

He purchased our season tickets for the first time last year. Not because of the spring "game". Few reasons factored in but ultimately it came down to we knew that this team was going to be in great in hands with Dino and we wanted to witness it from it's birth moving forward. Spring games are vanilla practices, nothing more.